Sunday, August 22, 2010

DSC_6307D80


I have always enjoyed taking candid photographs of people. I find it is important to shoot quickly so that people don’t start to pose for the photograph. I find it is equally important after taking the picture to be willing to talk with anyone who has happened to notice me. Sometimes after taking a picture someone who has been in the picture will approach me wanting to know why I took his or her picture. I will reassure them that I have not done anything that will offend them. I will often show them the picture and provide them with a way to get to contact me.

This is a photocomposite of 4 adjacent overlapping vertical photographs combined with Photomerge in Photoshop. The sky was modified by pasting an area of the original photograph into this image using the Crop tool for sizing and the Move tool in Photoshop.

text and photograph ©2010 Paul Light all rights reserved

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home